Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Broken Item..Seller denies responsibility

I bought an antique glass item..paid for it immediately when I won the bid. It came and was broken to pieces..I could hear it before I even opened the box. Box was flimsy..I put a book on it and the top smashed in! Box was NOT marked fragile anyway..even though seller says she marked it so. It was not wrapped well at all..I took pics of everything. So I gave honest feedback. The seller comes back and calls me "an AWFUL" buyer cause I blamed her and not the post office. It wasn't the post offices fault. I bought quite a few items on ebay for Christmas..my first time. I paid for each within minutes of winning the bids. Shouldn't I give honest feedback about the condition of the item?? I think I'll just refrain from buying on ebay...although most of the many items I purchased came quickly and not damaged at all. Heck, I bought a full set of dishes and not a one of those were broken!!



Orignal From: Broken Item..Seller denies responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment