Saturday, July 18, 2009

My auction clearly stated USA BIDDERS ONLY but Netherlands buyer won and...

... says he did not see my shipping limitations. He begs me to send my item to the netherlands anyway. I say no, report the transaction to ebay. The buyer agrees to cancel the transaction, ebay emails me telling me they have "GOOD NEWS! the buyer has agreed to cancel the transaction". I'm thinking it's over now but no. The buyer leaves me a negative FB because I wouldn't ship to him in the netherlands! I looked at the buyers (bright_reel) "feedback left for others" column and see that he does this thing all the time to sellers in the USA. Since ebay changed its feedback policies back in april or may, this ebay has left USA sellers 8 negatives and 2 neutrals! Prior to ebays FB policy changes this ebayer never left negative or neutral feedback for any seller! Ok so I send the info to ebays FB removal team (they need a "team" to remove FB?!). I get an email back from them saying that my NFB does meet the requirements for removal! Huh?! WHAT!? Later that night I spend 40 minutes talking to a CSR rep and then a supervisor about the NFB. They both agreed that the FB removal team should remove it. I contacted the FB reomoval team again. This time I gave them the live help session ID number (like the supervisor told me to do) and asked them to reconsider removing the NFB. They emailed me back and said the NFB does not meet their requirements for removal. I'm amazed that ebay makes it so tough for sellers to sell on here. Sellers are the people that make ebay money. We pay ebay to sell here. Without sellers ebay would make no money. Is there a box in my account that I can check so that NO ONE outside the USA can bid on my items???



Orignal From: My auction clearly stated USA BIDDERS ONLY but Netherlands buyer won and...

No comments:

Post a Comment