Sunday, July 26, 2009

feedback policy violation

Hi all. i need some help. I sold 2 items to a person. she sent me a message the next day demanding that i combine shipping. i informed her that i do not combine shipping. needless to say that i was polite and explained that i did not feel i was charging an unnecessary anmount of shipping and that both items would not fit in the envelopes that i had purchased for the purpose. the whole thing went back and forth for a while. mostly with her calling me a liar and assuring me that i did have a larger envelope in my house, informing me of the postal services flat rate enveolpes and informing me that it was ebay policy that i have to combine shipping. it all ended with her paying what she owed and her telling me that she would be leaving me negative feedback. i have looked it up and i believe that this is in violation of ebays feed back policy stating..... Members cannot undermine the Feedback system using practices such as: Feedback Extortion - Threatening to leave negative or neutral feedback for another member unless the other member provides goods or services not included in the original listing as i did not agree to comine shipping in my auction or afterwards. my question is, what if anything can i do about this? any help would be greatly appreciated.



Orignal From: feedback policy violation

No comments:

Post a Comment