Saturday, July 18, 2009

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

I'm fuming right now and am hoping to share my concern with someone out there. I've been a member with ebay now for almost 5 years. I've had nothing but 100% positive feedback. Low and behold, to my surprise, I sign onto ebay today and found a negative feedback from an obviously new person. She purchased a Footprint in the Sand placque from me. The description of this placque was quite clear, yet she leaves me a negative feedback stating that the placque was not in good condition. This item sold back on December 16, there was NO communication from this person. All of a sudden a negative feedback. I really feel that ebay should step in, review the circumstances and reverse that feedback. I'm also not understanding WHY buyers are permitted to give negative feedback and not sellers. The second part of my frustrtation is ...... I CAN'T SEEM TO GET HOLD OF ANYONE AT EBAY ABOUT THIS. Don't have the live chats anymore and the # in San Jose is disconnected, or at least the number I found. Can someone help me out here? I'm about to explode!!!!! Conban47



Orignal From: NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

No comments:

Post a Comment