Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Seller receives neg fb even tho eBay gives FVF credit

The Buyer purchased an item but never paid for it. After several emails to her with no response, I went through the resolution system. Buyer said she would pay for it, but didn't. After 2 weeks, I closed the case saying buyer didn't pay. I received FVF credit. Buyer has left negative feedback saying she never received item. EBay says they can't do anything because she said she would pay. What recourse do I have? I have emailed buyer explaining that I never received payment and if she paid, where did she send it? Then I checked the listing again and now it says buyer claims payment was made Jan 24. Neg. fb was left Jan 24. Any ideas on how to get negative fb off my record?



Orignal From: Seller receives neg fb even tho eBay gives FVF credit

No comments:

Post a Comment