Sunday, July 26, 2009

Getting Blocked From Biddding

I discovered to my horror that a seller had blocked me from bidding on her items. I had left her positive feedback but with the comment that the shipping was slow (which it was in comparison to many other sellers I had been dealing with). She had actually left me positive feedback, so when I wrote to find out why I was blocked she went into a tirade about about my "negative feedback" I explained, offered to retract the comment, offered to do whatever was necessary. She was intractable and quite vicious in her replies. I thought buyers were supposed to be protected from vindictiveness, which this clearly is. Obviously, I don't want to deal with this person again, but I would like to warn other potential buyers about her. How does one do this?



Orignal From: Getting Blocked From Biddding

No comments:

Post a Comment