Sunday, July 26, 2009

This ratings system is flawed!

I sold a Bass Guitar recently. I asked 18 bucks for shipping and mentioned Priority mail. The buyer complained because I had sent it by regular mail due to the expense which was more than I collected. Had I sent it priority I would have had to pay 20 bucks more than ebays mail quotes listed for the box size. He complained over and over by email although the mail took only 2 days longer. He then destroyed my communications rep with bad feedback causing my rating to drop to the pint where placard warning were issued to me. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of items on ebay and all of my feedback has been positive and now this. I even threw in a gig bag for him too which he apparently claimed was worthless. He got it at no charge and the bass was essentially new so he had no room to complain attitudes about that Some buyers love to do this to sellers and have horrible attitudes and we seem to have NO recourse which I feel is illegal. What are my remedies?



Orignal From: This ratings system is flawed!

No comments:

Post a Comment