Sunday, July 26, 2009

So now eBay is deciding When and Who we can leave feedback for?!?!

I was attemtping to leave neutral feedback for a vendor that sold me a substandard item that required me to do extensive modifications to make the items fit and when I tried to post the feedback this is the response I received... You cannot leave negative or neutral Feedback for this PowerSeller within 7 days of the transaction. In the mean time, email the seller or request additional contact information, such as a phone number, to resolve any issues. I am sorry, but this is a crock! What are you doing messing around with BUYER feedback? I AM THE ONE SPENDING THE MONEY HERE NOT YOU, EBAY... Get your nose out of my business. Dont think you have grown so powerful that you dont need your members. This is a terrible policy and smacks of censorship...



Orignal From: So now eBay is deciding When and Who we can leave feedback for?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment