Saturday, July 18, 2009

Leaving seller positive FB.

I recently made a purchase, I received my widget quickly and also in excellent shape so I immediately left my seller positive FB and asked if the seller would consider doing the same. No FB yet, as a matter of fact I checked the seller's transactions for the last year, although the seller received glowing FB from his or her buyers the seller chose to leave no FB for any of the other buyers including me. In the future should I not be so quick to leave a seller feedback if the seller does do a good job in getting my widget to me on time and in great shape, should I sit back and wait to see if my seller will leave me positive FB before I decide to leave my seller positive FB? It's all about building up those FB scores isn't it? I guess there are some sellers here who choose not to leave any FB period.



Orignal From: Leaving seller positive FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment