Thursday, August 6, 2009

Does removal of feedback remove your DSRs?

Long story that I will attempt to make short. I listed an item on 7/19 on a seven day aution that had a bid within the first 24 hours of the auction. The auction ended on 7/26. The buyer sent me a PM on 7/27 stating that she was unable to pay due to a credit card fraud, instead of waiting an additional seven days for my FVF I filed on 7/27, asking Ebay for a mutual withdrawal and I be given my FVF back. The buyers answers today on 8/5/2009, still not closing the dispute but telling me that I am a a$$hole for blocking her and leaves me a negative. Ebay removed the negative because of the profanity used in a PM, but my starts are still lowered. Should I contact Ebay again, wait 24 hours perhaps her stars will disappear or should I just be thankful Ebay removed the negative? TIA



Orignal From: Does removal of feedback remove your DSRs?

No comments:

Post a Comment