Thursday, August 6, 2009

I left 20 some 1s

Okay sellers, here's your chance to really slam someone. Namely, me. I bought 20 some glow paints from a seller, wrote him a message that I would be paying after a few more auctions ended as I was combining purchases. No response. Then I found in his listing that it was up to 14 days to combine sales. Oh, Goody. I bought and then paid. Days later (5 days?) I couldn't figure out why I hadn't received my purchase yet, so I e-mail him. No response. UG. I hate it when sellers don't respond to a question. A day later I get a registered post office package, okay, so now I gotto go to the post office to sign for the silly thing, I hate that, but for the cost of the package I can certainly see why he did it. I get the package, I'm happy with purchase. (Ceiling stars... night glow, awesome effect... painted some for my son too...) But I'm not happy with communication from seller. So I dinged him on communication. Left 1's. I know. Don't say it. I can hear you. I woke up middle of last night, ZING! What if he answered in my email in box instead of in ebay messaging...??? I popped outta bed, and yes, after clearing out hundred of messages from inbox from both ebay and sellers (I get the YOU BOUGHT, and then YOU WON, then the THANKS FOR.... THEN the INVOICED... then the ITEM SHIPPED...) over 500 messages, and sure enough, the seller had responded to my question --mailed date and offer of tracking number--.... I went back to bed but didn't SLEEP! THEN... today I read the seller updates. 20 some 1s on communication is going to give this seller 20 some low DSR transaction counts come September???? WHAT???? I thought it would be one transaction count, one sale, multiple purchases, one count of a 1 in Comnunication. No, it's going to be OVER 20!!! I was so shocked I felt like crying. (I'm a grandma, I'm allowed to be emotional) So I pop into Ebay, write to them, can I please, please, PLEASE, change this??? I was wrong, I was evil, my karma has a black mark the size of Montana, come on guys! Then I pop into one of the auctions I bought from this NICE seller and (I had copied the message I sent to ebay) and pasted that into a message to him, apologizing, sorry, sorry, you can't know how sorry! Then I popped into my feedback, what can I say, I'm maschoistic, rub all those fine "thanks for the purchases

Orignal From: I left 20 some 1s

No comments:

Post a Comment