Sunday, August 2, 2009

Leave FB or ignore?

I bid, I won, I paid (immediately). My PP account showed the money unclaimed so I contacted the seller who stated he'd gone in three days prior to auction end and "cleaned out" his e-mail accounts, thus terminating the link between his ebay and pp accounts. He claimed ignorance about how to fix and stated he would "try" to figure out how to solve the problem and get back to me. Meanwhile I scoured the boards here for info and emailed him back instructions on how to invoice through pp if he wanted to honor the transaction. Got an e-mail back stating he'd rather I just cancel. I stated if he wanted to cancel he had to initiate from his end because I didn't want it to appear as if I were bidding on items and then backing out. He initiated the cancel and I agreed so that I didn't have to deal with the whole back and forth issue of trying to get him to honor the transaction. I agreed because in the middle of my winning the auction and the other correspondence, my 8yo impaled his foot on a garden rake (which has resulted in two surgeries this week) and I didn't want to concentrate on both so I choose the one that is more important to me. So long story short, I bid, I won, I paid, he cancelled, I agreed, BUT should I leave feed back stating the facts (since he did not honor the transaction and could have if he wanted to) OR leave it alone and move on. 4100 Superseller- So not a newby to ebay and how things work. #360166224281



Orignal From: Leave FB or ignore?

No comments:

Post a Comment