Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Neg feedback left for Item not in Stock

I have someone who left negative feedback for an item they bought that was mis-listed and I didn't have anymore. I returned there money within 24hours of the auction ending with a very polite apology for not having the item. I filed for final value fees from e-bay and the buyer refused the final value fees and then left me negative feedback. I tried calling them and they will not come to the phone either wife or mother is answering, think it is there mother. What Can I do. I have worked very hard for my feedback and it seems like all of a sudden people for no reason are screwing with me. Doesn't E-bay have a policy of not leaving feedback for purchases not completed. Can anyone Help. Thanks djd16



Orignal From: Neg feedback left for Item not in Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment