Sunday, August 2, 2009

too afraid to leave negative feedback

Hi I had received 2 items from a seller today and I am so not satisfied! I have been buying on Ebay for several years and have always been satisfied with everything I have ever bought. She had stated in the description "like new carpenter jeans, great for back to school" and for the windpants like new adidas windpants, great for gym class". Well i received them and the jeans have thick black lines going down both legs(maybe marker?) and the windpants are missing snaps that go down the side of the legs. I was told that if i leave negative feedback then she will do the same for me, which is unfair since I paid for the items promptly and have done nothing wrong. How should i hanle this?



Orignal From: too afraid to leave negative feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment