Sunday, August 2, 2009

What am I supposed to tell this seller?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but hopefully someone can help me. I had posted a question on the bidding section the other day and got a really fast answer. I think this is more feedback related than bidding related, so I'll ask it here if that's okay. I started selling on Ebay about five months ago, and thought it would be neat to have another ID I could use just to buy things, so I wouldn't be mixing business-with-pleasure, so to speak. I started this one up about a month ago to use so my customers wouldn't be prying into my personal purchases. It just made me feel weird. So here's my problem. I want to bid on a video game my son has been hinting about, but the seller's auction says "Buyers with less than 10 feedback must contact me prior to bidding". Okay, and what am I supposed to say, exactly? I know this is probably a really stupid question, but I really don't know what to write! "Hi, my son really wants this game, so can I bid on it?" What is this seller looking for from me? Why do I need 10 feedbacks anyway? I don't ask my buyers to do this. Should I? I really don't understand the point. Any ideas? Thank you!



Orignal From: What am I supposed to tell this seller?

No comments:

Post a Comment