Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why am I being asked to leave feedback for items w/ feedback already?

I left feedback for a string of items three times already and yet it still appears that I need to leave feedback for the same string of items. At first, I scratched my head and thought, I already gave feedback, so I'd leave feedback again and come back days later and scratch my head, wondering, did I or didn't I leave feedback? I know I did. So I checked out the seller and there's the feedback I left from the first time, and that was a week ago. And the little stars in my ebay should be solid blue, but they are white stars, which indicate feedback was left. Enough days have gone by for these stars to turn solid. Must be another Ebay glitch.



Orignal From: Why am I being asked to leave feedback for items w/ feedback already?

No comments:

Post a Comment