Thursday, August 6, 2009

Buyer is asking for partial refund

I just sold a china plate. In the description I stated that i was not an expert, and that to me the dish looks brand new however must have been used. The buyer emailed saying it has minor defects. She said it was a "second". this plate is discontinued and very rare to find. She was bidding on it. During the time, she emailed me asking for more. Since she was disatisfied i offered her $15.00 partial refund.However, I think this is unfair since she knew I was a novice with china (stated it in my description).Further, I never stated that this piece was prime! What if she refuses the partial refund? She has me in a corner because I am new at this and I am worried about my feedback. Please advise!



Orignal From: Buyer is asking for partial refund

No comments:

Post a Comment