Thursday, August 6, 2009

Okay, WHAT would you leave

Okay I just got this package in the mail. It didnt even come in a box in came wrapped up in christmas wrapping paper. (I paid 8 bucks for shipping!) It was a toy in a plastic box (comes that way from store) and the plasric box was CRUSHED beyond belief. The stuff that came with the toy is skattered. Oh and a quater or the wrapping paper wasnt even on the box. I got this toy for my daugthers birthday and she saw what it was before I even got a chance to get the mail. I know the toy said "used" but it didnt look this bad in the pictures. Looks like someone took a crayon to it. I paid 17 bucks plus 8 shipping for a messed up toy. Shipping was fast though. What would you do?



Orignal From: Okay, WHAT would you leave

No comments:

Post a Comment