Sunday, August 2, 2009

Buyers: A Question About DSRs

Good Morning everyone! I do not understand how some buyers rate the *Shipping Cost* Star. Any buyers out there give less than a five on this rating because the shipping cost was high, even though that is what it actually cost to ship? I'm thinking this must be the case with some buyers. I charge actual shipping costs only, and I always have the postage cost printed on my PayPal label so that the buyer can see that what they paid for shipping is what it cost to ship. I never charge a handling fee. And yet...I have a 4.9 in Shipping Cost on my DSRs. I don't understand why it is not a 5. I also have a 4.9 on Item As Described but I can understand that one. Even though I post excellent pictures with each auction and try very hard to describe it accurately, I realize that this can be a subjective thing. Final question, if buyers are rating shipping cost less than a 5 because it was expensive, though accurate, how does a seller let potential buyers know that this is unfair? Any answers will be appreciated.



Orignal From: Buyers: A Question About DSRs

No comments:

Post a Comment