Thursday, August 6, 2009

Help! I have a question...

My husband is under the impression that sellers can't leave negative feedback. We have been members for a while, but just recently purchased something and the seller decided sell something as brand new and it was no where close. She wants me to sent it back and she will refund my money, but I'm concerned about not getting the money back. She is horrible at responding...she has been since I purchased (and paid IMMEDIATLY), so Im very nervous about getting my money back (quickly or at all). So my husband told me to just leave her negative feedback, but I don't deserve to get bad feedback because I left it for her. I held up my end of the bargin. So anyways, does she get to leave feedback? thanks for your help!



Orignal From: Help! I have a question...

No comments:

Post a Comment