Thursday, August 6, 2009

Buyer attempts theft and I still can't change my feedback?

I had a buyer that complained about the shipping charge. I did make a mistake and forgot to insure the package. Because of this I refunded a good chunk of the money charged for shipping and the buyer emailed that he was satisfied with that. I gave him good feedback (I really want to list his id here!). A few weeks later he filed with Paypal claiming that I could not prove the package arrived and he wanted all his money back. On Paypal he was allowed to immediately escalate and have the money frozen in my paypal account. After 3 weeks he removed the complaint because I did have proof (emails from him and it was an apple laptop that he used the warranty on to get a new battery which proved he was in possession). I can't have the police look into it because they said that I had to wait for Paypal to resolve and only if I lost could they then pursue the fraud charges. Meanwhile he has good feedback on ebay from me and nailed me with a neutral. I emailed ebay about it and they have ignored my email. This person attempted mail fraud and I have all the proof. Yet no one cares and worst of all I cannot even give them negative feedback because they were smart enough to wait a few weeks after my feedback was entered. Ebay is broken and is charging too much.



Orignal From: Buyer attempts theft and I still can't change my feedback?

No comments:

Post a Comment