Thursday, August 6, 2009

Neutral Feedback for Not Combining Shipping

I just got a Neutral feedback from someone because I would not combine shipping costs. They purchased two DVDs which were both $3 per package to ship. I make virtually no money on shipping save for maybe 50 cents here or there depending on the item, and often I LOSE money on items depending on the weight. I always package each DVD in their OWN packaging and never slap two discs together in the same envelope. So I sent this person their two dvds (dvds they bought for a whole $1) and they left me neutral feedback because I wouldn't combine shipping. I could understand if I had charged them twice for shipping and thrown both DVDs in the same package, but I didn't. Now my question is, can I get this feedback removed? Do you think this feedback is warranted? Please help, as I haven't been able to find how to address this other than to "respond" to their feedback. Thank you.



Orignal From: Neutral Feedback for Not Combining Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment