Thursday, August 6, 2009

Now what is there to do?

Last week I left my first negative feedback for a seller because I never received my item. I initiated contact with the seller throughout the 60 days and even though the seller was not great with communication and had several reasons why it was not delivered I still trusted her till the time to leave feedback was about to expire. Quick note, I asked for delivery confirmation but she didn't have one, and I always gave her the benefit of doubt. After I left neg I emailed her saying I would revise the neg feedback. I couldn't stand leaving negative feedback without one more possible way to work it out. To make it short she refunded then told me via email it wasn't possible to revise feedback. Well after hanging some on this board I said there was a way and I called ebay to find out exactly how to do it. First thing I did was email her (she did not want me to call her) and explain the procedure. I told her I wanted to take care of this asap. But she needs to initiate it. Now it is a few days later and I still have not heard from her. Not only that, but I searched my neighborhood and the apartment office for the item, because I still believed my seller. The package was left in a corner and no notice was given me on the delivery! So now I have my item, a refund and this seller got a neg from me. I'm want to fix this.



Orignal From: Now what is there to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment